Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Dilla!

7th August 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DILLA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...hahaha...

Today is my very special day...yeah..yeah...old now...hehehe...Thank you Allah the All-Mighty God who allowed me to live the life of Dillah Hanum till today...hope I still alive tomorrow...insyaAllah...Thank you to my family especially to my mum who raised me up to become this today's Dilla...cheeky, fun, aggressive, naughty, kind and...young!! hahaha...

Before this special day...i promised myself to do few things I have never done before...at first i was so scared...can I do it...do I have guts to do it by myself?? I wasnt confident at first...yeah..not at all...but i told myself...Dilla..do it or never...hehehe...so, i challenged myself la...but i should thank my special friend who encouraged me to treat myself right...thank you dear..

So, the things i've done successfully are:

1) Baking Class


...eventhou when i tried to do it again at home...it looked like shit...hahaha...but dont worry...my mum said the taste was so good...lalalala...dont hesitate to taste it when i bake next time ya...hahaha...

2) Pencil Sketching & Digital Painting Workshop




This workshop was taken place at Neo Damansara...near to Ayu's house...This workshop was so fun and never thought I have this kind of skill...hehehe...planning to sign the full lesson...how's that??

3) Scuba Dive Lesson
well...i signed this last month but the class will start in October...get excited about it now...hehehe...can i do this? been to the scuba dive expo last month...just to make some research and was looking for a scuba diver's contact lenses...the attire and the equipments are a bit expensive...can say that......i dont think i could make this scuba thing as my new hobby...hehehe...defenitely not...

So, think those are for now...i mean this year...hope i could do more next year...and now...the birthday present's time!!


My lovely sister gave it to me...the most expensive gift i ever received from her...hehehe...thank you Anim...love you so much

1 comment:

  1. wah siap pencil sketching lagi tu...TERUSKAN DILLA...ALL THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete