Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blank...Black Out!!


Blank...Black out

Have you ever faced this kind of situation?? what?? no? yes? hhmm..dont tell me you never had one before...dont lie haa.. it's most natural thing could happen to anyone out there, right? coz it happened to me...hhmm...still happening actually..hehehe...yea..i'm blank..thats why i havent write anything for few weeks..lack of ideas..why?? you guys asking me why? hhhmm...I DONT KNOW!!

Let me check thru my past few weeks activities...hhmm..
1) Netball training...done that everyday for 1 week
2) Looked after my mum...warded for a week
3) Been so ill...almost 2 weeks
4) Netball tournament...one whole day..we won the tournament of course...superb babe!!
5) End of Month's closing of account...another hard week..sigh...
6) Pretending someone i'm not...gosh...so tired la

Wah!! no wonder la i'm so damn blackout...blank...dont know what should i write...couldnt concentrate or focus on one single thing..huhuhu...
Someone told me....'when we feel being poisoned by stress, pressure, pain and failures...the best antidote is to pray'...nothing more..nothing less...totally true...most calming way....trust me.

but i'm still trying to post something in here and here it is...taa daa!!

hehehe...i've read this on fb and i want to share it with you guys...very inspiring!

The story behind this picture:
Every day - at the same time - she waits for him...
He comes... and they go for a walk...
Wouldn't it be great if we all had friends like this...no words needed...they just intuitively recognize the value of each other in their lives and act accordingly.

~~ Share from Rick Nelson ~~

1 comment:

  1. Pretending To Be Someone Else? Well...for me..Its not that I deceiving anyone but no body understand my true self...

    ReplyDelete