Sunday, July 1, 2012

Batik Cake

Spending time with mother is always great. Agreed huh? Well, i spent time with my mum by making a Batik cake yesterday...(huhuhu...but my hubby said it could be my mum who made this cake and it wasn't me who made it...gosh!! seriously?? bang, you may call mum at anytimela..hehehe). So, I tried the recipe which my colleague wrote it down for me last Friday...Thank you kak Mahhani...i'd tried it!! it so yummy you know!! So guys, enjoy the recipe ok...you should try it too...


The Ingredient:-

1 can of sweetened condensed milk (500g)
1 1/2 package biscuits (biskut marie la sedap)
2 cups of water (bole guna tin susu yg dh kosong td...satu tin je)
1 1/2 cup of Milo (bole guna 1 peket Milo 200g)
1 tablespoon coco powder
1 cup Nestum cereal
250g unsalted butter (Buttercup)
4 eggs
A pinch of salt

Method

Crush the biscuits into small pieces (don't crushed them too small).

Then beat butter with eggs with the electric mixer until light and a bit fluffy.


In another bowl, combine together the sweetened condensed milk with water, Milo and Nestum cereal then stir. Pour the mixture in the saucepan (it is easy to use this kind of pan when you want to mix with the biscuits). Cook with low heat because you dont want your mixture burnt. Cook until mixture combined, thicken and custard-like.


Then add the biscuits until just combined and covered with the custard. Then pour it to the 10cm springform pan (but a tray should be fine enough if you couldn't find any cake mould in your house).


Let it cool before you refrigerate for about 3-5 hours but I like to keep it overnight so that the custard sets properly. Eh...sudah siap ke? Sudahlah...so, what are you waiting for?


Well, it looks ugly but the taste...OMG!! hehehe.. and Blingbling Bear...don't eat my cake ok...i know it is so yummy...hahaha...guys, introduce..my green bear..Blingbling Bear...hahaha
Bon Appetite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment