Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear You,


Ours


You can count on me...anytime



everytime i think of you my body shakes
everytime i see you my knees grow weak and
everytime i'm with you i dont want the time to end
everytime i look into your eyes, i wish i was there
everytime i see you smile my heart melts and
every night before i go to sleep i pray we dont end.

you're the sun that lights up my sky, the wind that keeps me cool
and sweet incense that keeps me on a natural high
without you with me each day my day isn't complete.

since day one i've always wanted to be with you
no matter whats going on in my life,
you are the reason there's a smile on my face


Us?? We dont know yet...but who knows??


But I'm so lucky to have you

Sayang Kamu

p/s: macam nila gayanya agaknya kan orang sekarang tulis surat...dulu2 guna pen dengan kertas...siap ada yang letak bedak bagi wangi...hehehe...tapi la ni sejak teknologi mengganas...inila ropenyer ye...hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment